CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lent Day 20: "Halfway, Sunshine"




Well,  I am halfway done with my lenten goals.  I have curbed my complaining some, but it still rears its ugly head.  On the positive, the rice bowl is still getting money and it will help some hungry people out there. These twenty days have seen ups and downs, and I am still here.

You may wonder what the sunshine in my title means. I was talking to a friend who was sad over the declining health of her grandmother.  She said "My grandmother has been my sunshine my whole life." I thought that was a beautiful term to refer to someone special in your life.  They give you light, warmth, happiness, and help you grow.  We always feel better when it is sunny out. Most of you who are reading my blog have been sunshine in my life and I just wanted to let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment