CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lent Day 7: "Conversion of Thinking"

I walked into work and it was a disaster! Work everywhere! Stress everywhere!  This was just on my second day of my commitment to complain less and reign in my negativity.  I didn't speak for awhile worried that what may come out of my mouth would not be positive.  I sent J a text to ask him "If I complain when no one can here, does it count?" What he said back surprised me.  "That is not the point of the bowl. You are not supposed to complain. You have got to change your thought process somehow." HUH? This really started me thinking.  How do I have a "conversion of thought"? How do I change my thought process?  How do I rid my mind of thoughts I don't want?  Wouldn't that day have been better If I went in with a smile and tackled the task at hand with a positive attitude?  I think I used to be like that, What changed?  I think these are wonderful questions that I will continue to ponder.  Maybe if I figure out the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment