CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lunch in Old Town

Mom and I are on our Texas tour to take a break and see some people we love. We had a great lunch with my M-I-L, S-I-L, and lovely niece(who is growing into such a beautiful and talented young woman). After a nice lunch in Old Town, we stopped by the casa and said hi to my F-I-L. We even snapped some photos. We have headed further south to see some more people we love and I will update later on that.....

Me, S-I-L, F-I-L, M-I-L, Niece
We are sitting on colorful chairs that were refinished by F-I-L. They bought them
in my neck of the woods and they were rusted pieces of metal. I wasn't sure the beauty in them, but MIL and FIL did.
LOOK AT THEM NOW! Colorful and beautiful. I wish I had before pictures.

The E girls!


All the Girls! Mom and I coordinated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment