CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lent Day 17: "A Father and a Son Unite"

I have had so much to say this week that I haven't  posted my church's lent reflection for this week. I will post the information,  reflect on it, and  then post my response tomorrow.

Alone with Jesus on the mountain, Peter, James, and John see him transfigured. Two great men, Moses and Elijah appear to talk with him. Out of the cloud God says: "This is my beloved Son. Listen to him.......Matthew 17:1-9

Reflection:
Are you aware that Jesus is still transfigured in the helpless, the old, the marginalized, unborn, unfriendly, unlovable. The sick, the Eucharist, and you.....

Resolve:
Look for the goodness in you and in each person. Do you listen to him?

Remember:
How do you reveal Jesus to others?
Pray for those who reveal Jesus to you.
Spend some time with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment