CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lent Day 4: Spring Cleaning-The Garage

Today we cleaned the garage.  Spring cleaning is really hard to get started, but once you start it feels so good. I have a list of more to clean, but the garage was first on the list. I plan to make a list and post it to my blog of other areas in my house that need attention during the next forty days. It is amazing how much stuff two people can accumulate!  Do we really need everything we had in there? Do we need the stuff we kept? What can we recycle? Sale? The questions could go on and on.  It makes me feel that sometimes our earthly possessions are "weighting" us down.  I guess that is why it feels so freeing to get rid of some of our stuff. Hopefully we can keep the momentum over the next few weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment