CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lent Day 32: "Hugs and Jugs"

Today God blessed me with another beautiful Saturday! I got up bright and early and spent the day with my good friends J and her 2 cute kids W and KL. We raced for the cure. We fought for the cause to "Save the Boobs" and "Treasure the chest". It was a wonderful, yet wacky race. There were THOUSANDS of people up bright and early to participate. The atmosphere was celebratory, yet at times brought tears to my eyes.  God bless and give strength to all those affected by this disease. Here are a few pictures and video to give you an idea of how fun my day was. 




Tennis Shoes....Check
Warm up Dance!!


Pink, Glittery Hair....Why not?

Port-A-Potties make a great back drop!

I'm going to add a bandana to that!

Let's Run!!!

Buddies and Boobs!

Really, There were thousands of people!

Stopping  along the Race to collect the Rollie Pollies!

Look Mom, We Won!

Winners!


Break Time

I prefer my Longhorns Burnt Orange, but I will take pink today!

If you are gonna ride a tractor, it might as well be pink!

Cute Family!

Balloons!!
The last thing I saw while walking out was a T-shirt that had the Bible verse Eph 6:10 and I thought what a great way to end this blog...
"Finally, Draw your strength from the Lord and his mighty power."

No comments:

Post a Comment