CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday of Holy Week: "Little Things"

I love the little things in life... A note from a friend, a cup of coffee on a perfect morning, someone holding the door open for you, a simple thank you, etc. None of these are extravagant but they are all real and simple; they are the "little things". I hope I don't forget to appreciate small acts of kindness. What are the little things that make me smile? What are the little things I do for others that I hope make them smile? I think these are questions we should always ask ourselves.

Thanks J for taking pictures of the moon last night! It was so bright it almost looked like the sun!

This morning I thought I would put some of my prayer requests on my blog. Continue to pray for the firefighters battling the blazes in Palo Pinto. Keep them safe and help them to put out the fires. Pray for the families who lost their homes yesterday. The fires continue to burn and are very close to home. Pray for my friend and her family, Her Grandmother passed away this weekend. Thank you God for the safe arrival of a special baby to a friends family.  Thank you God for this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment