CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday of Holy Week:"A Smile Goes a Long Way."



A smile goes a long way. Sometimes I forget this. Whenever people are helping me, I always feel at ease and more relaxed if they seem calm and are smiling at me. We were talking about it at work yesterday. It is not that hard to smile at someone, yet often we don't. I started to think about the advantages of smiling. The first thing that popped in my head is "How many calories are burned smiling?" The answers I found point to NONE. But really, Do I smile to burn calories? The answer is no. I smile because it is easy, it makes me feel better, and it puts the person I am interacting with at ease and less defensive. Today, I challenge you to put a big smile on your face, and keep it there...no matter what!!

No comments:

Post a Comment