CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

What Now?

Well, as you can see, Lent is over, but my attempt at blogging is not. I have decided to continue blogging. My number one fan(you know who you are) has encouraged me to keep going, and I must admit it has been good for me to 'journal' my feelings.  Today I have changed the look, but it is still me. I plan to continue to improve my blog which requires learning on my part. This afternoon I was researching how to edit "HTML code" of my "template code". Yes, I have not gotten the courage to take on that task yet, but it is coming soon. (Thank you shabbyblogs.com) I have added labels for those of you who would like to read a post relating to a particular topic. My pages are "under construction" but I hope to add information to them.  I have added my all time most popular post, which is on the bottom of the blog.  Looking back at my most popular posts has been interesting. The post that were my most "vulnerable" or "honest" seemed to be the most read. I hope it is because it touched someone, or was something they could relate too. I plan to continue to talk about things important to me which will be my family, Sadie, my faith, adoption, and fun with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment