CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stairs

I have never posted twice in a day, but today I guess I am chatty. I am now on the stay-cation part of my vacation. J went back to work and I am confined to the house. You may ask why, and I would tell you that my car is in the shop getting fixed.  So anyway...I'm bored.  I was watching bad reality TV and decided I needed to get some exercise. Its yucky outside and I can't drive to the gym so I decided I would go up and down my stairs.  Its cheap, but I was huffing and puffing after just a few flights. Something strange happened once I started...Sadie started doing stairs with me!! After one flight she stopped in the middle and just watched. The moral of my story is this, "When you set a good example, you never know who you may inspire."

No comments:

Post a Comment