CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Viva Home!

I am back after a well needed vacation to Vegas! I wish I could say we came back with a pocket full of money, but that would be a lie! I did come back relaxed and happy (and maybe with a couple more pounds!) J and I had the opportunity to see Viva Elvis. It is a Cirque Du Soleil production to the music of the King of Rock and Roll. It was incredible combination of music, dance, and acrobatics. 

We stayed at a new hotel called the Aria. It is located at a mall called City Center and connected to several new hotels. The Cosmopolitan was a new hotel across the street that had a 2 million dollar chandelier that took 6 months to install. It was something else! 

I would post some pictures, but we only took about three! Yes you read that correctly. We had 2 cameras, a video camera, 2 phones with cameras, and we didn't take any pictures. I think that is an indication of how much fun we were having. We weren't worried about taking photos, we just were relaxed and enjoying the moment. I don't think it gets any better than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment