CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

All About Mi Amor

This week began the celebration of the birth of my husband! The week began with a nice dinner out with my parent's where we also celebrated father's day and Mom's birthday. The next big event for J's birthday was  a cool gift from our friend who visited legoland for his own birthday. He thought of J and brought him a Boba Fett Lego key chain. Boba Fett now resides at J's work cubicle where it has been admired by many!

 Yesterday, the actual birthday happened! We both had to work but we did a little celebrating once we got home. J opened his gift and was very happy to get the camera he has been wanting for 2 years now. This camera should cover me for  at least 2 birthdays, 2 Christmas's, and I think I can throw in an anniversary! Enjoy the pictures of him opening. Those are all his real expressions! J is going to pick a photography project and hopefully I will be able to post some of his pictures on my blog in the future.




After J looked at his gift and set the battery up to charge we went to Dinner. We came home and topped off the night with some chocolate dipped cake balls(thanks groupon!). 

Happy Birthday, J! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment