CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Waiting: Part 3:Supporting the ones you love who are waiting

Okay, so I decided I would round out my day and make this a 3 part Christmas Waiting series(kind of like the 3 purple advent candles while we wait for baby Jesus)  and then I'm done about this topic until the new year. I thought I would take this opportunity to thank the family and friends who support me every day. Despite my ups and downs, you are there for me and I really appreciate and love you.

Sometimes, during this journey you(the adoptive family) are subject to many odd and uncomfortable comments. I thought I would reference a good blog on being "the village" to those who are waiting to adopt. I think is has great perspective and most families can identify with her thoughts.

http://elderadventures.blogspot.com/2011/11/village-supporting-adoptive-families.html

2 comments:

  1. glad you referenced that article...excellent for people to read that know and love someone trying to adopt

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember there are lots of folks out there that love and support you never forget that!

    ReplyDelete