CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lent Day 12

Whew! Recovery today! Yesterday was quite the busy day. We started the day at 530am to drive to a 5k in Dallas. This race celebrated the opening weekend festivities of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in Dallas aka the Calatrava Bridge. J's firm did some engineering work for the bridge, so they got a big group of employees to participate. It was a beautiful morning. I was very proud of J. It is his 5k and he did great! If you look closely at the picture of us you can see the bridge in the background. It is really something else! Needless to say, we both woke up sore today. I also continued the day at my friends daughter's birthday party. That was another adventure. It was at a gymnastics place called the rock. It was fun, but added to my soreness. I haven't jumped on a trampoline in years, but it sure was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment