CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lent Day 26: "Patiently Waiting"

Yesterday, I worked on my back patio.  I planted some colorful spring plants in some planters and spruced up my patio. I later snapped this picture of Sadie hanging out, and patiently waiting by my Saturday project.  You may ask , "What is Sadie waiting for?" She waits, staring out into the yard in hopes of seeing rabbits, birds, and on occasion deer. She sits, enjoys the breeze, and doesn't seem in a hurry to go anywhere. She patiently waits. Life for her seems so simple. Why can't it be that simple for me? I am supposed to patiently wait for what God has in store for me. Why is that so hard? I fill my day with little events and string them together while I wait.  I dream, hope, and wonder. I try not to get to excited or plan too much, after all I am waiting. I have no control over the waiting.  I have control over the patience and it is something that I have to work at in my life.  What in your life must you patiently wait for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment