CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lent Day 30: "Extreme Couponing"

I watched Extreme Couponing last night and it was fascinating. These people are dedicated! Usually they resorted to extreme couponing because of debt, large families, loss of a job, etc. Then they got addicted.  I have never seen anything like it. It takes planning and time.  One man's bill was 5,000 but ended up at 100! This really has nothing to do with lent, but I just found it really interesting. They were saving 40,000 to 50,000 a year in groceries!!! I went to the grocery store and got a few bags for 80 dollars, and these people were getting several cartfuls for under 40. I guess if you set your mind to something and plan you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment