CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lent Day 37: "Change"

Lent is a time of reflection and change. My goal this lent has been to pray more, complain less, and blog about it. I decided today would be a good change day. You can see I have changed the look of my blog. I am learning the blog tricks and I expect to change it more as I get better. Even with all the visible changes, I believe it is the content that really affects people.  I think blogging has helped me to express my feeling. Writing is very therapeutic. As a math/science person, I didn't ever think I would say those words. Change day has also included changing my hair. Yesterday I told my hairdresser to cut it all off!!! J helped me get a good picture so you could see the change. So, I have changed my blog appearance, my appearance, what's left to change? I think I will change a thought. That is what this is about, right? Changing and growing on the inside. Yesterday, I blogged about waiting and my Dad left a great comment. Maybe I'm looking at wrong. Maybe Sadie isn't waiting. She is enjoying life just as it is.  So, yesterday I did something fun and enjoyed something beautiful that God has given us. I visited the Botanical Gardens, in particular the rose gardens. They were spectacular!! Today, I encourage everyone to just be, and appreciate the beauty around you, just as Sadie does everyday. (Thanks for the inspiration Dad!)

Strike a Pose!

Everything is coming up Roses!!


For Martha, It's the Cinco de Mayo Rose.

Peace

Beauty

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment