CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Open Letter

Dear Loved One,

I know right now is a very stressful time for you. Your time and energy is being consumed with worry and stress as you work to achieve your goal. You worry that all you time and energy will be wasted and your goals not achieved. Please know that I am confident that your dedication, love, and faith will pay off and that you will achieve your goals. Your foundation of knowledge and faith will sustain you and help you to rise to any challenge you will face. Know that I walk with you and I am here to catch you if you fall. In your journey do not forget your compassion and empathy. These are the qualities that will set you apart and help you to truly heal others.

Love,
Loribug

3 comments:

  1. Wow what love for someone u love!
    we all need that kind of support make sure it is read by that person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori, I'm not sure if this was for me or not but I was sure able to apply it to my situation. It means so much to me to have your love and support! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. It has been a very tough few months but I've really challenged myself and have learned so much through this experience. Regardless of the outcome I will be better for going through it. Hopefully I will survive this test and proceed to the next stage of my education where I can actually start helping others and applying the things I've learned. I really appreciate this letter and it reminds me of how lucky I am to have an incredible sister. It makes it so much easier to go through difficult times when you know you have unconditional love and support from those around you. Thanks for everything. love, clay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was for you Bro!! You have been on my mind(and in my prayers) everyday.

    ReplyDelete